Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Best News Ever

Well I must have done something right.... I don't know if anyone can deserve these kind of blessings in their lifetime... But I am so grateful that I choose to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  

February 8th 2012

This morning I checked my Facebook messages which I kind of dread doing sometimes but I got a message from one of my dear friends down in Ecuador telling me that one of the families that we baptized was getting sealed today..... 

"Now have we not reason to rejoice?  Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God."

I started crying when I read that email.... This family truly was prepared for the gospel in every sense when Hermana Climaco and I found them.... I am still so grateful that we found them and that we never ever gave up on them. 

I opened another email from another family that was baptized with me and who have been struggling to get to church ever since... I was worried what they would have to say to me... But to my astonishment this family is now making it to church and also is in the process of making plans to get sealed in the temple as well....

"Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."

I am so proud of these great families.... I know that they will do wonderful things for the Lord.  I am so blessed... And I am so happy that I choose to serve a mission for my Lord and Savior.  His blessings are infinite.  And I am still being blessed for my service as a missionary.  I have never regretted answering the Call to Serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment